Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Sorry, So Sorry :(

                                                            

Wow! It has been a long time since we have come together for the book club. I've been busy and RonnaLee has been busy.....we have both failed in keeping the book club going. Should we keep it going or should we just have a break for awhile? If we have some interest I will keep it going. Please let me know. I had a plan for April to read The Forgetten Garden by Kate Morton, then I have asked a couple of book clubbers to choose the books for May and June. We can also start over by reading My Sister's Keeper by Jill Picoult, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, those books we were going to read during the past months. Again, RonnaLee and I are so sorry that we have both the book club. :( I know she is taking care of her Mother and she has asked for me to continue without her.   Also, I have been busy due to my job, entertaining nephews and a niece and quilting with my Mother-in-law. Anyway, please let me know if anyone of what to keep the book club going. I will keep it going if anyone wants to.  I also accepting new members for the book club.

I had to title this post under a Brenda Lee song. As I was writting this I had that song in my head.   Now, It's now going to be in yours..... you're welcome. :)


Please "LIKE" our facebook fan page for updates and news http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Stockton-Book-Club/106203416113372.  "Follow" us on Twitter, look for Stockton Book (this is our user name).

No comments: