Saturday, August 21, 2010

To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee


September's Book Choice
Chosen by RonnaLee Hesford
Meeting was held at RonnaLee Hesford's House on September 5th 2010.

****Facebook Discussion*****

RonnaLee Thompson Hesford
The first book our Book Club read was To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. This was my choice, so it goes without saying that it is one of my all time favorites!

I could go on and on sharing my favorite quotes and thoughts, which I may add later. I'd like to know what you think of this book.


Mary Browne Durtschi
I have read 'To Kill A Mokingbird' twice, years ago. It is a true classic. I can't imagine anyone not loving it.
I just joined the club today and I will have David pick it up for me and read it again.



RonnaLee Thompson Hesford
Mary,
Thanks for joining! I'm really trying to get a book club together. This is a beautiful book!


No comments: