Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire


September's Book Choice
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
Choosen by Jamie Wilde West
Meeting held on (To Be Determined) at Jamie's House

Editor's Note - I'm sorry for the book change. I started reading Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire and I found the language to be a little rough and graphic, I was afraid of another "Peyton Place" incident. But, for those of you who still would like to read the book this month instead of t...he Percy Jackson book you are more than welcome too and we can still discussing in this month's meeting. I'm still reading Wicked too. We all agreed to read The Lighting Thief at last week's Book Club Meeting.


Thanks for Understanding!!!!



No comments: